Sam's Club, one of America's most popular membership-only retailers, will host a one-day sale event later this month, on December 15. During this event, Sam's Club will have attractive deals on high-end smartphones made by Apple and Samsung, as well as on smartwatches and accessories. In order to have access to the upcoming deals, you need to be a Sam's Club member (membership prices start at $45 per month).
Smartphone deals aren't expected to be available online, so you'll have to find a Sam's Club location near you to take advantage of them - there are almost 600 locations, simply called clubs, almost all over the US. You can search for clubs here
. Deals involving phones will include:
- $250 gift card with iPhone XS purchase and activation on Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, or US Cellular
- $250 gift card with iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR purchase and activation on Verizon, Sprint, or US Cellular
- $100 gift card with iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR purchase and activation on AT&T
- $300 gift card with Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S9, or Galaxy S9+ purchase and activation on Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, or US Cellular
Deals that will definitely be available online at Sam's Club include:
- $50 off select Apple Watch models
- $40 off Garmin Forerunner 30 GPS watch
- $30 off Sony SP500 Wireless earphones
We will update this article once we have new information on the sale that Sam's Club is getting ready to host.