Video shows Sony Xperia Z getting ego and body torn down
You will need some tools. Make sure you have a Phillips 1.5×45 screwdriver, a pincet, a hair drier and a suction cup. Also, a scraping tool of some sort is required. And the most important thing you need to accomplish this task is a steady hand and nerves of steel. No, you aren't dismantling a bomb so what's the worst that can happen?
The big problem is putting the phone back together. Remember, it does have that IP57 rating which means you will have to rebuild it to withstand water and dust. And by the way, if you have a part left over, you've made a mistake!
source: Rounded via GSMArena
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13.1 MP / 2.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Quad-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 2330 mAh(14h 3G talk time)
Posts: 50; Member since: Jan 11, 2013
posted on Apr 16, 2013, 12:09 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):