Unlocked Samsung ATIV S units are receiving the GDR2 update
Nokia Lumia 925. It's not that Microsoft doesn't want owners of that model to have the latest features, it just so happens that the Nokia Lumia 925 comes out of the box with the GDR2 update pre-installed.
Windows Phone fans will be looking forward to the GDR3 update later this year. That update will set the stage for 5-6 inch screens on Windows Phone models, will allow for 1080 x 1920 FHD resolution on screens, and supports quad-core processors. But for now, watch for the GDR2 update if you are the proud owner of an unlocked Samsung ATIV S owner. If it did arrive, be a pal and let us know what you think.
source: WParea.de (translated) via WPCentral
- Display 4.8" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.9 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2300 mAh(18h 3G talk time)
Posts: 861; Member since: Sep 02, 2009
posted on Jul 16, 2013, 11:18 PM 0
Posts: 348; Member since: Jan 25, 2013
posted on Jul 17, 2013, 6:49 PM 0
Posts: 141; Member since: Jul 12, 2013
posted on Jul 16, 2013, 11:19 PM 6
Posts: 65; Member since: Jul 14, 2013
posted on Jul 16, 2013, 11:36 PM 8
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):