T-Mobile begins sending out 'performance and stability' update for the HTC Sensation 4G
With this new software update, it brings the beloved handset to software version 1.50.531.31, however, it keeps its feet firmly on Android 2.3.4 and the HTC Sense 3.0 experience. Even though it doesn’t particularly come off as a major update, it’ll nonetheless provide some happiness to owners.
Now don’t fret if you haven’t received that notification just yet, seeing that it’s rolling out starting right now, and all the way through until January 15th. Certainly, if you’re impatient about these kind of things, you can initiate the process manually yourself. Just like before, all you have to do is check for the updates under the Android settings menu.
So here’s what’s going on with this one:
- Software stability
- Improved battery life
- Improvements to Trace dictionary
- Screen unresponsiveness resolved
- Device taking screen shots resolved
- Lock screen shifted up resolved
- Icon pixilation resolved
- Improved Wi-Fi connection
- Green lines on photo resolved
source: T-Mobile via Android Central
- Display 4.3" 540 x 960 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 0.3 MP VGA front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S3, Dual-core, 1200 MHz
- Battery 1520 mAh(6.66h 3G talk time)
Posts: 63; Member since: Nov 16, 2011
posted on Dec 08, 2011, 2:20 PM 0
Posts: 5; Member since: Aug 10, 2011
posted on Dec 08, 2011, 2:56 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):