Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc leaked, is what we knew as Anzu
What we didn't knew is that Sony Ericsson has opted for a bizzare-looking handset with a curved form (hence the Arc name) and dimensions of 4.92 x 2.48 x 0.34 (125 x 63 x 8.7 mm). SLIM! It sports a 4.2-inch screen with a resolution of 480x854 and an 8-megapixel camera. Under the hood, the phone has a 1GHz Qualcomm processor, while Gingerbread is running the Arc show.
Sony Ericsson's CES press conference is later today so we may have a confirmation of this rumour and our first hands-on look pretty soon. In the meantime, what do you think about it?
source: gagadget via Engadget
- Display 4.2" 480 x 854 pixels
- Camera 8.1 MP
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S2, Single core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 0.512 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1500 mAh(7.00h 3G talk time)
posted on Jan 05, 2011, 11:44 AM 0
posted on Jan 05, 2011, 1:41 PM 0
Posts: 66; Member since: Oct 19, 2010
posted on Jan 05, 2011, 7:47 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):