Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc is now official, how cool is that
The handset will run on the latest Android 2.3 Gingerbread build (if it gets released on time, that is), which will practically ensure that it can offer all the latest software features that smartphone users desire. Not only is it going to make stand when it comes to its display, but the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc is also prepping for an assault in the camera area, because it would be equipped with Sony's own 8.1MP Exmor R sensor with f/2.4 lens that should allow for high-quality still imagery, as well as HD video capture even in low-light situations. Sony Ericsson, now we're talking!
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc will be taking its first breath of fresh air in the first quarter of the year, launching at a number of selected markets around the world, including Japan.
source: Sony Ericsson
- Display 4.2" 480 x 854 pixels
- Camera 8.1 MP
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S2, Single core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 0.512 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1500 mAh(7.00h 3G talk time)
Posts: 94; Member since: May 24, 2010
posted on Jan 05, 2011, 8:00 PM 2
posted on Jan 05, 2011, 8:14 PM 1
Posts: 951; Member since: Nov 18, 2010
posted on Jan 05, 2011, 8:27 PM 1
posted on Jan 06, 2011, 12:28 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):