Save 67% on the "last Lightning cable you'll need to buy"

Save 67% on the
Looking for a rugged Lightning cable for your Apple iPhone or Apple iPad? Syncwire is offering an Apple MFi certified cable with a lifetime guarantee. You can choose from two color options, Space Gray and Rose Gold. Made with nylon fiber which allows you to twist it around like Gumby, the cable also features aluminum connectors for long life. If you're an active person who spends much of the day outside, you shouldn't worry about using the Syncwire cable with a power bank. The product is built to survive outdoor conditions.

Now here's the best part. Normally the 3.3 foot Syncwire cable is priced at $22.99. Amazon sells it for $9.49 which is a 59% savings. We have a coupon code that will get you an additional 20% off the price of the cable. That will lower the price to $7.59, which is an incredible 67% discount from the original price. And again, this cable comes with a lifetime guarantee.

The coupon code for the 20% discount is IBCTH35J. The code expires on July 31st, so don't procrastinate. This could be the very last Lightning cable you ever buy. And while you're at it, why not pick up some for your iOS totin' friends and family. If interested, click on the source link.


source: Amazon (1), (2)

FEATURED VIDEO

11 Comments

1. shaineql

Posts: 522; Member since: Apr 28, 2014

Safe to use on iPhone 6?

4. sgtdisturbed47

Posts: 966; Member since: Feb 02, 2012

Does iPhone 6 have a Lightning port?

2. UglyFrank

Posts: 2193; Member since: Jan 23, 2014

this doesn't read like an advert at all.....

9. Zolo111

Posts: 12; Member since: Jul 25, 2016

They should add: The seller, in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, supplied me with this product or a discount.

3. zeeBomb

Posts: 2318; Member since: Aug 14, 2014

Call Benson Leung pls

5. Arch_Fiend

Posts: 3951; Member since: Oct 03, 2015

The 6.5ft cable is just $1.50 more, pretty good buy if you ask me.

6. TrackPhoneUser

Posts: 256; Member since: Oct 21, 2015

59%+20%=67%!?

7. ButWhole

Posts: 4; Member since: Jul 14, 2016

The 20% is applied on only 41% of the price. The remaining after the 59% discount. 20% of 41 % is 8,2%. So the total discount is 59+8,2 = ~67 %

8. ThePython

Posts: 902; Member since: May 08, 2013

I'd like a discount like that for a USB cable, mine is starting to die, I fear.

10. Brewski

Posts: 672; Member since: Jun 05, 2012

Code does not work. I tried it on the space grey and white versions. Still no worky.

11. Brewski

Posts: 672; Member since: Jun 05, 2012

It says "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase." Thanks, Obama...

Latest Stories

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You can order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers at https://www.parsintl.com/phonearena or use the Reprints & Permissions tool that appears at the bottom of each web page. Visit https://www.parsintl.com/ for samples and additional information.