Samsung Galaxy A7, Galaxy Grand Max leak out
First, let’s look at the Galaxy A7. We have seen three model names: SM-A700S, SM-A700K, and SM-A700L. The leaflet also reveals the following specifications:
- OS: Android 4.4.4 KitKat on board
- Dimensions: Just 6.3mm thin and 140 grams heavy
- Screen: 5.13" 1080 x 1920-pixel (Full HD) Super AMOLED display
- System chip: 1.5GHz octa-core processor (likely a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- Cameras: 13-megapixel main camera, 5MP front cam
- Battery: 2,500 mAh
- Connectivity: LTE, VoLTE, DMB (Korea-only), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
That’s a very well-rounded package, and we’re particularly happy to see Samsung use a 1080p screen in this upper mid-ranger. The only thing that has us slightly worried is that Android 5.0 Lollipop is not on board, but we do expect future devices to get updated in the not so distant future.
Next, we have the more affordable Samsung Galaxy Grand Max that comes with a more typical, plasticky Samsung design. Despite its ‘max’ ambitions, the phone features the same 5.24" screen size with lower, 720p HD resolution, a 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 1.5GB RAM, 16 gigs of internal storage that you can expand via a microSD card (of up to 64GB). It’s also not too thick at 7.9mm.
All in all, the Galaxy A7 seems like the more awe-inspiring of the couple. You can see the first leaked images of the two right below: how do you like what you see?
- Display 5.5" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, Octa-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2600 mAh(17h 3G talk time)
Posts: 500; Member since: Dec 29, 2014
posted on Dec 29, 2014, 8:36 AM 0
Posts: 556; Member since: Feb 17, 2013
posted on Dec 29, 2014, 8:50 AM 2
Posts: 208; Member since: Dec 18, 2014
posted on Dec 29, 2014, 8:57 AM 2
Posts: 1216; Member since: Nov 10, 2014
posted on Dec 29, 2014, 10:04 AM 0
Posts: 14967; Member since: Sep 25, 2013
posted on Dec 29, 2014, 9:29 AM 1
Posts: 285; Member since: Nov 04, 2011
posted on Dec 29, 2014, 9:36 AM 1
Posts: 556; Member since: Apr 30, 2012
posted on Dec 29, 2014, 11:58 AM 2
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):