Purple Sony Xperia Z3 expected to be launched in the coming weeks
At the moment, it’s not clear if the refreshed Z3 will be available globally, or only in Asia. There are no images to show the purple Xperia Z3, but we assume the handset won’t look too different from the purple version of the Z2 (pictured on the left). In any case, this will be the Xperia Z3's fifth color variant, after white, black, green, and copper.
- Display 5.2" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 20.7 MP / 2.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3100 mAh(14h talk time)
Posts: 347; Member since: Nov 16, 2011
posted on Jan 14, 2015, 12:34 PM 3
posted on Jan 14, 2015, 12:42 PM 0
Posts: 1888; Member since: Mar 30, 2011
posted on Jan 14, 2015, 2:56 PM 0
Posts: 75; Member since: Mar 29, 2013
posted on Jan 14, 2015, 1:57 PM 0
posted on Jan 14, 2015, 2:17 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):