PhoneArena is hiring: Reviewer in the USA
- As a reviewer based in the United States, your main responsibility will be to test and review the newest and hottest smartphones. This will also include the production of photo and video content.
- Your tasks may also include working on editorial pieces, in-depth articles, and news stories;
- Additional job opportunities may include attendance of big technology trade-shows, such as CES, MWC and IFA.
What we offer you:
- To be the first to see and enjoy the hottest and newest mobile tech products;
- To have your professional opinion published on the pages of one of the oldest and biggest mobile tech websites in the world;
- Flexible workday with no fixed working hours – you choose when to get your job done;
- Work from your home: no need to waste time traveling to and from an office.
- True passion for mobile technology;
- Experience as a writer – preferably in a mobile tech media;
- It’s a big benefit to be well versed in product photo- and videography, but if you aren’t, it’s OK to simply be ready to learn how to do it.
How to apply:
- Provide links to your own posts that have been published by other media;
- Include your resume in your application email;
- Write a short letter explaining why you want to be a writer at PhoneArena.