New HTC One M8 color versions reportedly coming soon: blue, pink and red
Since last year’s HTC One (M7) had a blue version, maybe we shouldn’t be surprised to see the new M8 also coming in blue. But pink - that’s something we didn’t expect. Anyway, there is no word on when the three new color variants will be available, and neither if HTC intends to make them widely available.
HTC seems to be happy with how One M8 sales are going thus far, at least in the US. Adding more color options can only help the company’s goal of turning its fortunes around.
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2300 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2600 mAh(20h 3G talk time)
Posts: 3535; Member since: Dec 21, 2012
posted on May 01, 2014, 2:48 PM 3
Posts: 1888; Member since: Mar 30, 2011
posted on May 01, 2014, 2:52 PM 4
Posts: 1693; Member since: Aug 18, 2013
posted on May 01, 2014, 3:34 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):