Motorola offers $0 down, 0% financing for purchases made from its online store
If you don't meet the terms of the zero percent deal, you will end up being charged 28.99% interest which gives you plenty of incentive to sray on the straight and narrow. And as they say on those late night ads, wait...there's more. Orders over $75 get free two day shipping, accessories are 30% off and if you trade in a Motorola handset, you can receive $100 off the price of the Moto X.
Yes, it sounds like Motorola is doing everything it can to get your business this holiday season, So if the Motorola Moto X or accessories for the model are on your shopping list, you might want to buy directly from Motorola and feel the "love" in the air.
source: Motorola via AndroidCentral
- Display 4.7" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 10 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Dual-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 2200 mAh(13h talk time)
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):