Microsoft offers Surface Complete, a $99 warranty to protect your investment
45 days from the time you purchase it to decide whether or not to purchase Surface Complete.
One last note, but a very important one. Those who purchase the Microsoft Surface from Best Buy, Staples are another retail store will not be automatically covered. One interpretation of the fine print is that a Surface purchased from a Best Buy or Staples store could be covered by the warranty if its condition is verified first at a Microsoft Store.
source: ZDNet via Slashgear
- Display 10.6" 1366 x 768 pixels
- Camera 1 megapixel
- Processor NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30, Quad-core, 1300 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):