Meet the BlackBerry Z10, RIM departing from four-digit nomenclature?
The source of the leak indicated that the QWERTY N-Series BlackBerry device may be called the X10, but could not confirm. While we wait for BlackBerry 10 to be unveiled next month, what do you think of the new naming scheme? It was probably inevitable, given that the four-digit plan was running out of room to grow, 9900, 9930, and so on. We were also pretty certain that a five-digit naming plan would not be very appealing.
source: Unwired View
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):