July 4th sale brings big discounts on Apple's iPhone SE
The iPhone SE is getting hugely discounted for the July 4th celebrations, and you can save up to $280 on the cute little 4-inch iPhone.
iPhone SE model. Here is a breakdown of the prices per model:The deal brings a huge discount on the Sprint-bound
- Sprint iPhone SE 16GB - $2.50 a month (down from $16.67) on a 24-month instalment plan
- Sprint iPhone SE 32GB - $6 a month (down from $16.67) under same conditions
- Sprint iPhone SE 64GB - $5 a month (yep, it's cheaper than the 32 gig model, no typo) under same conditions
- Sprint iPhone SE 128GB - $10.41 (down from $20.84) a month under same conditions
- AT&T iPhone SE 32GB - $12 a month (down from $13.34) over 30 months with AT&T Next
- AT&T iPhone SE 128GB - $15.33 a month (down from $16.67) over 30 months with AT&T Next
- Verizon iPhone SE 16GB - $12.45 a month (down from $16.63) for 24 months
- Verizon iPhone SE 32GB - $14.95 a month (down from $16.63) for 24 months
- Verizon iPhone SE 128GB - $19.12 a month (down from $20.79) for 24 months
This iPhone SE deal along with other 4th of July offerings is currently available at Best Buy and runs until Tuesday, 11:59pm CT. It includes a price match guarantee, free store pickup, and free 2-day shipping with purchases over $35.
The iPhone SE is in many ways an upgrade over the iPhone 5s, with a nearly identical design, but with improvements coming in the faster, iPhone 6s-grade Apple A9 chip, the 12MP camera capable of 4K video and support for features like Live Photos.
source: Best Buy