It's official: Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact now receiving Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
While Samsung, HTC, and LG were updating a fair amount of their top-end smartphones with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Sony took its time and did not release a firmware refreshment for its top-end devices. Well, it might be late for the Lollipop party, but this doesn't mean that it's not attending at all.
- Display 5.2" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 20.7 MP / 2.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3100 mAh(14h talk time)
Posts: 783; Member since: Nov 16, 2011
posted on Mar 16, 2015, 6:17 AM 2
Posts: 278; Member since: Feb 28, 2015
posted on Mar 16, 2015, 6:20 AM 1
Posts: 241; Member since: Dec 12, 2013
posted on Mar 16, 2015, 6:21 AM 1
Posts: 309; Member since: May 28, 2014
posted on Mar 16, 2015, 6:25 AM 2
Posts: 21; Member since: Mar 11, 2013
posted on Mar 17, 2015, 3:53 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):