HTC U Ultra gets its first major software update
According to Mo Versi, Vice President of product management at HTC, the update should be rolled out starting tonight in the US, and "will improve experience with bug fixes and additional features on the second screen." Following the update, users will be able to control which apps they want to see on the phone's ticker screen (we're not sure why this wasn't available from the beginning).
The software update is already rolling out for some HTC U Ultra owners in Europe - as you can see in the screenshot on the left - thus we know that it's a pretty big package weighing in at 638 MB. While a full change log isn't currently available, we can tell you that this update does not change the Android version that the smartphone is running (it's still going to be Android 7.0 Nougat).
If you own an HTC U Ultra, let us know when the update is hitting your phone, will you?
- Display 5.7" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 16 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 821, Quad-core, 2150 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(26h 3G talk time)
Posts: 398; Member since: Sep 28, 2015
posted on Apr 05, 2017, 1:55 PM 1
Posts: 225; Member since: Jan 23, 2017
posted on Apr 05, 2017, 2:02 PM 1
Posts: 51; Member since: Feb 24, 2015
posted on Apr 05, 2017, 3:08 PM 1
Posts: 1131; Member since: Sep 28, 2016
posted on Apr 05, 2017, 7:25 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):