Google holding press conference tomorrow on...Google+
Apparently, the focus of the event will be on updates that Google is bringing to Google+. If you're a member of the social networking site, click on the sourcelink so you can RSVP to watch the festivities live.
We don't expect to see any news related to the two launches that everyone is waiting for, that of the Google Nexus 5 and Android 4.4. The most reliable tip to date, from @evleaks, is that both will launch on November 1st.
source: Google+ via AndroidGuys
Posts: 459; Member since: Sep 14, 2013
posted on Oct 28, 2013, 7:30 PM 1
Posts: 4275; Member since: Jun 26, 2011
posted on Oct 28, 2013, 7:59 PM 6
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):