Giveaway: Werx Android smartphone screen replacement kit and SOUL by Ludacris SL150 headphones
Time to put those earbuds that you're using away, and get serious about music-listening. If you'd like to improve your audio experience, then you'll surely appreciate this opportunity to win the SOUL by Ludacris SL150 headphones, which come with comfortable full-ear cup, and precise audio balance in order to deliver an authentic and rich sound for your tunes.
But! Only through this here giveaway, you can actually win a Werx screen replacement for an Android smartphone AND the Soul by Ludacris SL150, and the best part is that the only thing you have to do is to answer the following question with a comment below:
- Have you ever broken the screen of your phone and what did you do to fix it?
We'll choose one lucky fellow next Monday (July 23) who will win the SOUL by Ludacris SL150 and the Werx Android smartphone screen replacement kit. We'll contact them via the email address that they used to register on PhoneArena.com.
*Update July 23, 2012* We have drawn the lucky winner - congratulations smak425 - please check your email for details!
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner does not reply within three days after being contacted.
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
Posts: 9; Member since: Jan 22, 2012
posted on Jul 16, 2012, 9:02 AM 0
Posts: 30; Member since: Jun 17, 2011
posted on Jul 16, 2012, 9:03 AM 3
Posts: 9; Member since: Jun 25, 2012
posted on Jul 16, 2012, 11:01 AM 0
Posts: 922; Member since: Oct 18, 2011
posted on Jul 16, 2012, 11:02 AM 1
Posts: 1; Member since: Jul 16, 2012
posted on Jul 16, 2012, 11:09 AM 0
Posts: 36; Member since: Dec 14, 2010
posted on Jul 16, 2012, 11:34 AM 0
Posts: 2120; Member since: Apr 30, 2012
posted on Jul 16, 2012, 11:56 AM 0
Posts: 19; Member since: Jan 10, 2012
posted on Jul 16, 2012, 12:10 PM 0
Posts: 19; Member since: May 16, 2011
posted on Jul 16, 2012, 12:26 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):