Dual-Core processor for Samsung Nexus S is confirmed by a tweet
Samsung's thinking seems to be that by getting such a phone rolled out before the end of the year, the Korean based manufacturer can come out of the gate first, before the Tegra 2 models that Motorola and others are planning to greet the New Year with. But is the Samsung Nexus S powered by a dual-core processor? Check out the tweet from Russian Tech writer Eldar Murtazin who writes that he is playing with the Sony Ericsson Anzo and the Samsung GT-i9100. Murtazin says that while the Sony Ericsson phone is nice, the Samsung model is "technically advanced" and features a dual-core processor.
So if this true, all of the speculation about Samsung wanting to beat the Tegra 2 phones to the punch would seem to be true. The only question left is whether or not Google was able to get Android 2.3 working with the more advanced chip-set in time for a 2010 launch.
- Display 4.0" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 5 MP / 0.3 MP VGA front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 3, Single core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 1500 mAh(6.00h 3G talk time)
posted on Nov 15, 2010, 5:57 AM 0
Posts: 28; Member since: Nov 10, 2010
posted on Nov 15, 2010, 9:27 AM 0
posted on Dec 07, 2010, 8:26 AM 0
posted on Dec 07, 2010, 8:27 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):