CyanogenMod 11.0 M8 - out today
CyanogenMod 11.0 M8 is making a move to Android 4.4.4 and brings some new features - notably the VPN fixes, custom home-screen grid sizes and the"Heads-up" notifications – floating cards that appear above whatever you are doing. The mod adds a useful Do Not Disturb function - you can select the specific apps that you don’t want interrupted by notifications. (For alternate methods to get "Heads-up" on your 4.0+ device – check this article)
Full changelog follows below:
# 11.0.0 M8
- Common: Android 4.4.4 (Google)
- New Devices: Sony Xperia Z2 (sirius); Xiaomi Mi2 (aries); Oppo Find 7a/s (find7); OnePlus One (bacon)
- Common: Fix VPN issues related to 4.4.3 merge
- Common: Enable 'Heads Up' notification mode (Settings > Notifications)
- Settings: 'Interface' replaced by 'Status Bar', 'Notification Drawer', and 'Gestures'
- Settings: Moved 'Expanded Desktop' to 'Display'
- Settings: Moved all lock screen related items to 'Lock Screen' and removed duplicates from 'Security'
- Settings: Moved 'Navigation Bar' layout control to 'Buttons'
- Trebuchet: Custom Homescreen grid size
- Trebuchet: Add Protected Apps feature
- Trebuchet: Add Search Panel (Google Now) option
- WhisperPush: No longer ignores 'Blacklist'
- Futex: Protect against Towelroot
- Various small bugfixes, global and device-specific
source: Reddit via Androidcentral