AT&T to unlock Apple iPhone for certain customers this Sunday
The decision to allow the unlocking of these Apple iPhones apparently came after a number of complaints made their way to the office of Apple CEO Tim Cook. Oh, if you bought your Apple iPhone at the full retail price, your phone will also be unlocked. Sounds like Mr. Cook must have received some very persuasive correspondence.
source: 9to5Mac via Gizmodo
Posts: 1; Member since: Apr 06, 2012
posted on Apr 06, 2012, 6:00 PM 2
Posts: 3991; Member since: Jan 04, 2012
posted on Apr 07, 2012, 9:46 AM 0
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):