Sony's underwater Aquatech store opens... door? Is far less impressive in reality
9. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1236; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Another letdown from Sony. Kind of gotten used to it by now
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
No surprise. Only "VIP" guests are allowed lol. They never learn.
30. SaintHelena (banned) (Posts: 397; Member since: 05 Nov 2014)
You just jealous that you're not invited.
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4833; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
It's not that bad, it's still WAY different than anyone else is doing.
Kudos for the originality.
33. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Now I just need to get invited and take my Z2 there to take some pictures.
12. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
hahaha love it when people think this
24. mixedfish (Posts: 1180; Member since: 17 Nov 2013)
Electrocuted by a phone, you must be an ant or something.
28. cezarepc (Posts: 714; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Not the phone man, but the cables charging those phones.
6. xtroid2k (Posts: 518; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
While cool, I'm not that impressed. Seems like a wasted budget to me. money could have been better spent.
8. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
+1 for originality
but they could have executed that better
10. Andrewtst (Posts: 633; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
What! Who got this idea is fail. This is waste of resource. Not impressive at all such aquatic.
15. gagakiller (banned) (Posts: 176; Member since: 08 Oct 2014)
Stupid company, stupid ideas, stupidphones
16. JetskiMark (Posts: 7; Member since: 03 Feb 2014)
Yet still better than that of OnePlus.
18. imnotascammer (Posts: 160; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
Not because the writer says its bad, its really bad. (,--) Its unique, no other company have done this before. GSMarena even thought it was cool. People please dont just be persuaded by what you read in a single article.
22. BBRYy (Posts: 29; Member since: 06 Oct 2014)
I think it's a great idea doesn't mean they can't take it to the next level
23. SPASE (Posts: 205; Member since: 03 May 2013)
I'm with you on that, there's no bar, no lounge music...
19. ProblemSolver15 (Posts: 303; Member since: 14 Jun 2010)
I mean, it's not even all that. Nice try though. Dare to be different.
20. DillWeed (Posts: 149; Member since: 14 Mar 2014)
that video was cringey. some marketing man got the boot or is soon going to.
26. AustinPaul (Posts: 67; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
I don't need an article or media to convince me this is lame. Now, had it been something with lighting, HVAC, a platform to enter and then a true underwater habitat, I would take notice. This deal just reminds me of when us kids would take our little plastic boat and turn it upside down and get under it in the lake.
27. GalaxyS5 (banned) (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
They are wasting money .. I admire Sony, but they are being stubborn upon many things then suddenly realize the mistake .. like the flaship per 6 months theory now turned a flagship a year .. like the failed midrange offerings, the Z ultra and many other stuff and this is truly sad, so I hope they would concentrate money on ads rather than this ... with vip entrances and such .. what? they are trying to lure people who spend 700 a year on a smartphone away from certain brands? what about their struggling midrange and entry level segments?
31. hossein.slayer (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Dec 2014)
look at this pages.they are samples of websites in Iran.The video and photos are exclusive.I love my country