Snapdragon 800 seemingly confirmed for next Amazon Kindle Fire HD
1. quyenqchau0813 (unregistered)
Nexus 7 2013 is screwed?
I wonder about the price though ?_?
4. haroonazeem638 (Posts: 138; Member since: 29 Mar 2011)
I don't think the Nexus 7 is screwed. Not if Amazon's tablet price is more than $300....which would be really cheap with those specs. I suspect it will be around $399+
6. imkyle (Posts: 1065; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Just think. October we will have Key lime Pie on our Nexus 7's
7. Suo.Eno (Posts: 456; Member since: 17 Feb 2013)
Nah... nex7 2013 are a safe win already due to its guaranteed AOSP longevity + bootloader alone. Not even a more badass SoC like a Snapdragon 800 on a POS of a locked bootloader Kindle Fire HD can touch it even if it's gonna be cheaper.
3. moronman66 (Posts: 161; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
The hardware is good, but will they mutilate the software? Let's hope not...
5. SmartPhoneStream (Posts: 162; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
I agree, The skin they place on top of android is just too much. If they want to compete in the high end tablet division, they have to do something about that skin