The Galaxy Pocket Plus is only a minor upgrade over the original device, sporting the same 2.8-inch screen but with a slightly more capable, 850MHz processor, and running on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Here is a full breakdown of the specifications of the Pocket Plus as per rumors:
• Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.4)
• Broadcom BCM21654 850Mhz Processor
• 4GB internal storage, 512MB RAM
• 2-megapixel camera
• 2.8″ QVGA TFT screen
• 1,200mAh battery
• A-GPS / Bluetooth v3.0 / USB v2.0 HS / WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) / FM Radio
• Sensors: Accelerometer, Digital Compass
Overall, this looks like a fairly minor bump, one to keep Samsung relevant in the ultra low-end segment where it is selling huge numbers of its Galaxy Pocket and Galaxy Y devices.
source: Sam Mobile