Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo seems to have a 2.3GHz Snapdragon version
Apart from the changed (and apparently more powerful) CPU, the Korean Galaxy Note 3 Neo isn’t different from its international variants. Thus, its features include Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 720 x 1280 pixels, LTE, 8MP rear camera, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, a 3,100 mAh battery, and a faux-leather back cover.
Samsung specifically targets the Note 3 Neo at young users in Korea. We don’t know if the version with a 2.3GHz processor will ever make it outside of Samsung’s home country.
If you want to see the Note 3 Neo compared to the original Galaxy Note 3, check out this article.
Samsung launches the Galaxy Note 3 Neo in South Korea
source: Samsung Tomorrow (translated)
14. hurrycanger (Posts: 1190; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
I'm confused because she's so cute...
Couldn't concentrate on the article.
38. mrblah (Posts: 455; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
girls? you do know one of them is a male...?
3. TheGoat (Posts: 18; Member since: 03 Mar 2014)
So what would this be called? The galaxy note 3 Neo pro??
Whats next? Galaxy note 3 Neo super pro mega?
Only Samsung can release a lesser model of a flagship and then release an upgraded model of that lesser model.
13. Lampriya (Posts: 207; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
don't worry. They are all still called Galaxy Plastic, no matter how many they releases each year.!
4. Lampriya (Posts: 207; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
And welcome to Korea, the world of plastic surgery. Cheated just like samsung plastic!
9. Lampriya (Posts: 207; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
Your profile pic describes it all. And yeah, plastic surgery does exist in Korea or r u living under the rock?
11. christophersalse (Posts: 98; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
I never denied plastic surgery exists in Korea, it exists everywhere. I just don't understand what you. How can plastic be cheated? And what does my profile pic describe?
12. Lampriya (Posts: 207; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
Not everywhere! Korea is famous for its plastic surgery. Note 3 back is cheated by saying it's leather, but it's still the same cheap plastic that everyone hates. So what is your profile pic? A zombie, a monster, or a mental disability guy?
16. christophersalse (Posts: 98; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
I don't think Samsung ever claimed it was real leather. And the Note 3's faux leather on the black model feels great in the hand, definitely not cheap feeling.
19. Lampriya (Posts: 207; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
that's ur idea, but calling someone deranged should be described yourself.
22. christophersalse (Posts: 98; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
It's a necromorph. I guess it's comparable to a zombie.
30. LevelingTheDebate (Posts: 8; Member since: 04 Mar 2014)
Eh..cheap feeling or not. After using premium build phones going back to Samsung material is an absolute no, regardless of features. The feel of the phone is a very important factor and until Samsung can realize that, I will not be a consumer of them.
17. Lampriya (Posts: 207; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
Oh, how samsung phone is made of cheap plastic and korea has widely use of plastic surgery, are called trolling? miss ur MamaSmurf much?
23. christophersalse (Posts: 98; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
I have a solution. Stop trolling Samsung articles.
25. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8614; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Pot, meet kettle.
EDIT: No you did not call yourself GrandPapaSmurf... That's beyond creepy....dot.
27. Lampriya (Posts: 207; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
Well, regarding to ur butthurt comment, I can't help, but to act as ur papa, kid. Go to bed early, it's tuesday!
28. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8614; Member since: 14 May 2012)
What the hell? Are you joking right now? Can you see me through my bedroom windows or something? PA this is really creepy....
29. Lampriya (Posts: 207; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
I'm here, little brat! no need to call PA. do ur homework yet.......
39. mrblah (Posts: 455; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
What's going on is you need to drink a bottle of Nyquil and go to bed.
36. fireblade (Posts: 708; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
true. look at that woman eyes. She has double eyelid
5. Kishin (Posts: 617; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Good news to those hating on the S5 Design cause this Neo is Gorgeous...I also think it will run the new Touchwiz and few features out the Box..
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8614; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Waiting for T-Mobile to give the 4.4.2 update a go. I WANT ME SOME KITKAT LOVE.
8. fireblade (Posts: 708; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
It should be called Galaxy Note 3 on diet or Galaxy Note 3 crippled version
26. fzacek (Posts: 1880; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
The resolution is what makes it bad. Everything else is okay.
31. LevelingTheDebate (Posts: 8; Member since: 04 Mar 2014)
Anything to make a dollar, Samsung.
32. darkskoliro (Posts: 990; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Like I said, they have gone around in a full cycle. So they are even refreshing their already new products. lel ;)
33. docj8404 (Posts: 72; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
LoL @ the dudes hair resembling a helment.
But seriously, I think this would've been an awesome device had Samsung released this simultaneously with the original Galaxy Note 3 at a price point well below the GN 3 also. I could see this device being marketed as a "Galaxy Note 2+" just as much as a "Galaxy Note 3 "Neo".
41. techaman (unregistered)
is that a 2 girls or guy and girl she is tiny