Samsung Galaxy Ace III clears Bluetooth SIG certification
There are no further specifications listed, but from what we have seen previously, we already know the third-generation Ace will be decidedly mid-range.
Here are its spec highlights as per earlier leaks and rumors:
- 1.0 GHz dual-core processor
- Cortex A9 architecture
- 800 x 480 pixels
Let’s keep in mind that the Ace III has not yet officially been announced by Samsung. That should happen fairly soon, though. The handset is allegedly coming to stores between May 27th and June 9th, just around the same time when we expect to see the Galaxy S4 mini.
source: Bluetooth SIG via Mobileaks (translated)
1. tech2 (Posts: 2436; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Nice to see that they are including dual core processors even in budget phones.
2. dickwyn (Posts: 601; Member since: 07 May 2012)
is there even single core phones being released this year ?
3. GTR722 (Posts: 241; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
Same specs as the GAII....Samsung is out of ideas.
4. juandante (Posts: 391; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
I'm not an Android ater but I had the SG Ace 1 and it was a pure deep low quality cellphone (extremely bad camera, slow slow slow, almost no functionnality).
Remember you all that for the price of a new SG Ace you can have a 10 times better Galaxy S2 for example or an iPhone 4, or a Good Nokia Symbian N8, 701, etc (very complete with good camera, FM transmitter, etc for the price of a entry level Galaxy Ace) witch will be far better than those low end Android.
10. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1056; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
I agree that the SG Ace was terrible, but the Ace plus was not that bad and the Ace II was one of the best phones you could get for the price.
I expect the Ace 3 to cost less than the S2, at least after two months in the market.
At the very end the Ace are entry level phones.
6. shreehari (Posts: 45; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
in india we get dual core processors at around 8000 and 10000 rupees (1dollar=around 55 rupees)
8. jonartpop (Posts: 162; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
If it's 4" there's no way it would cost under $300 probably $349. It's a pretty good phone though, my friend has the Ace 2 and it works pretty good even better with Jelly Bean 4.1.2.
11. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1056; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
The Ace 2 was under $300 so I would expect this time it will be $300 at start but go under $250 after 2 months in the market.
I recommended the Ace 2 a couple of times and it´s quite a nice entry phone.
9. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
So what's new in Ace3, specs sound similar to Ace2.......
12. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
Ace Plus. My first Android experience. It was good until my s3.
13. Daftama (Posts: 575; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
You just killed the Galaxy. ..can you keep it exclusive to s series leave note as is to many galaxy