Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1) to launch in U.K. on August 22nd for £300/£400
If you are looking for performance on a 10 inch tablet, the quad-core Exynos processor on the Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 should be considered. If you're on a budget and pricing is your main concern, the Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1) should be on your list.
source: CarphoneWarehouse (1), (2) via Engadget
2. medicci37 (Posts: 969; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
I thought Samsungs preference for amoled was the reason for their instance on 1280×800 tabs. But they're using LCD. Wtf ? This is 1 area i wish Samsung would copy Apple.
4. Fayeznoor (Posts: 65; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
Samsung is using In House developed PLS LCD, its better than normal LCD or IPS LCD
7. fragmentation (banned) (Posts: 31; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Huh? So you think Sammy 149pixel is better than others to?
3. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
The tab 2 10.1 is already available to buy in the uk
5. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Hmmm 10.1" 1280*800 a dual core processor and ics for $500 or a 7" 1280*800 quadcore and jellybean for $200. I love my nexus 7
6. Fayeznoor (Posts: 65; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
and why is this even in headlines all over web. this tablet is available in UK from a month or so.
8. Arix01 (Posts: 5; Member since: 06 Jul 2012)
i am living in London and i can buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 right now !!!!
where the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 gonna launch on 16th !!!!!!