Press shot of new Motorola phones leak ahead of unveiling
We’ll bring you all the details when Moto shares them, but for those of you who are impatient here is a taste of what’s to come:
source: evleaks via Droid-Life
7. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
It's supposedly by in the first one(razr M) but the heck, that doesn't look the one posted in the vid having a super thin bezel. :O
4. naga.appani (Posts: 36; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
Hope, it is not true or there may be more devices.........
6. Cacharoes (Posts: 16; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
I really wish they would stop spoiling it, ruins the whole point of having an Event. Sort of sucks when you already know the full specs to their Surprise.
Hoping for a Surprise somehow.
14. Aeires (unregistered)
Would you rather have the Apple approach? Say absolutely nothing, let the internet go nuts, then release a phone that can't possibly live up to the hype that's been built up for it.
Some leaks are okay, especially when you're making plans on a new purchase.
9. Sakeem (Posts: 130; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Not what i was expecting. I was hoping for a bit of the same Razr Maxx design with a beefier battery, better screen and cameras. Can't wait to see it in person though.
10. Hallucinator (Posts: 338; Member since: 24 May 2010)
Those look just like the Razr's that are already out.
11. testman22 (Posts: 337; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
Its a shame, i was going into all these new releases with an open mind... And motorola really played it safe with a phone nearly identical to the razr that came out in november. Dont see how they stand a chance against apple, samsung, nokia, even htc...
13. Commentator (Posts: 2184; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Especially if its specs are merely on par with phones like the One X, SIII, and even Moto's own Atrix HD which have been out for months. This Droid better have a few tricks up its sleeve to make up for its lateness.
15. jan25 (Posts: 370; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
looks great, i was hoping for a thinner bezel but it's not a big deal.
16. FrostyDanny (Posts: 90; Member since: 15 Jul 2012)
Looks the same as last years RAZR plus no removable battey.....sorry I'll be passing on this one.