Only in Japan: a chocolate phone for Valentine's day
1. Arpad (Posts: 39; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
Question is, how many of these phones will you find with no bite marks on them?
3. Rawrzellers (Posts: 224; Member since: 22 Aug 2010)
The SH-04B looked a lot better then this brick. It's sad that japan is starting to phase out clamshells.
5. speckledapple (Posts: 879; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
I wonder how many of these specialty phones will actually be purchased.
6. hepresearch (unregistered)
(the sleep-talking/sleep-walking man reaches over to his night stand, and grabs his new phone...)
mmmmm... me... have... candy... CRUNCH! (cough) Bleccchhhhh... what the? NO!!! Crap... I've gotta go back to the dang mobile phone store... again...
7. xx6static9xx (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Jan 2012)
what speed is the chocolate covered processor?
8. asimo (Posts: 41; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
Does it melt in summer? in hot hands?
Pocket mess ugh?
9. McLTE (Posts: 711; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
That gives new meaning to the candybar form factor!
10. LoneShaolin (Posts: 307; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
Melts in your pocket. Not in your hands......