Nokia Lumia Black update bringing new Camera, Storyteller and other features to existing WP8 Lumias
And we’ll have stuff like Nokia Camera, Storyteller, the lock-screen will be integrated as well – it will be even richer, so you’ll have messaging, email, you’ll have notifications – so we’re really looking at how do we reward our existing consumers.
1. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 720; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
and again we have the delay from Microsoft's side unbelievable those guys
15. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 720; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
no GDR3 will come preinstalled on the 1520 and 1320 while if you own any other wp device you have to wait till next year
2. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
"Most of the great apps and features we saw upon the introduction of Nokia's Lumia 1520 and 1320 phablets, are going to arrive for other Windows Phone 8 Lumias as well in early 2014, along with Microsoft's GDR3 update, said Nokia"
So WP8 now seems very Nokia-oriented. Great way to kill of business partners Microsoft.
5. noler (Posts: 148; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
What a stupid thing to say. Who said that the others business partners can not do it?
8. adit38 (Posts: 23; Member since: 02 Jul 2013)
this is nokia world, why nokia bother said that GDR3 will avliable to other manufactured??
4. Sire3008 (Posts: 70; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
MS is a lazy company... I wonder how they made it to that height with this crappy strategy. They are no suited for the present day competition!!
7. solomonsteve (Posts: 71; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
"I wonder how they made it to that height with this crappy strategy" hahaha. i like that one. But seriously MS should sit up.
6. mayur007 (Posts: 176; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
if windows has no tv out so how they were showing via phone on big screen
lumias or1520 has tv out or not ??
n normal one or mhl one ??
18. -box- (Posts: 3536; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Nokia Lumias have Play To for broadcasting to Smart TVs. I don't remember if the microUSB is MHL, but it probably is. Look it up if it matters.
10. GrapeEyes (Posts: 243; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
To me, the Lumia 1520 is the ultimate personal and business phone. Note 3 & 5S cannot compared to this Jedi Master :)
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5807; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I beg to differ completely. Specs are great, but when it comes down to it Note 3 simply can't be touched.
13. Gemmol (Posts: 401; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
only thing note have on it is a stylus....it is beat in every field to having real colors to having a bigger battery, to using same chip and we all know Microsoft os is very light so using the same chip that keep note 3 from lagging on a phone that do not lag will only give this phone a performance boost only windows phones can have
16. GeekMovement (Posts: 1478; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
the note 3 doesn't lag. the note 3 is smooth and the lumia 1520 is going to be smooth as well so what do you expect? Touchscreen on the lumia to speed up by x100? They're both great devices.
14. lalalaman (Posts: 218; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
Well 5s is no where in the list....One max only competes in design and fingerprint scanner....ZU lacks in camera, more like a tablet...note 3 competes due to s pen features with android ecosystem...otherwise the camera, battery, speaker, radio, screen size, wireless charging features makes note 3 inferior
Note3 has samsung tag of fame....fame is not long, like case with famous celebrities ....someone always gets better....keep eyes open
17. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1176; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
the note 3s, is just a tool to doodle on,,, not for business.,,..IMO,, how many people actually use the stylus?????? I don't mean while sitting in the crapper either,,,..
20. roobs (Posts: 28; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
it is even not on sale and any review not out yet, how come you say that it cannot touch note3, perhaps it can. Time will tell.. :)