Nokia Lumia 1000 now entered into a China Mobile phone list
17. PhenomFaz posted on 07 Feb 2013, 11:31 6 2
I have a feeling that Nokia is really gonna nail it with this device!
26. RiseAgainst94 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 13:56 2 1
That rendering (I think it is) on this article looks incredible, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.
37. Mittal posted on 08 Feb 2013, 00:52 0 0
The device looks awesome but i am not a fan of the grey tiles :S
2. daftastic posted on 07 Feb 2013, 09:20 14 1
Metal-clad Lumias sound good, but heavy. Still they were tanks, now they're tanks lined with Adamantium LOL.
6. Nathan_ingx posted on 07 Feb 2013, 09:53 11 1
Wolverine won't be too happy with Nokia on that choice!
9. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 07 Feb 2013, 10:16 2 2
looooool sounds like super smash brothers or something!
3. drpain posted on 07 Feb 2013, 09:23 5 21
This is great for the 2% of people who use windowsphone
8. Ron1980 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 10:04 13 7
It does not bother me, like I drive my Porsche 911 all the other drivers who have a Hyundai look with envy.
18. drpain posted on 07 Feb 2013, 11:57 3 2
Post a verifiable picture of you and your porsche and I'll wire you $1000 via western union. Must be done in the next 2 hours (to prevent you from going to a dealership).
As for windows phone and the implied exclusivity, it's not applicable here because of developers and their part in the equation.
In other words, pretend you could only fill up your Porsche (yeah right) at only 2% of gas stations.
23. Ron1980 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 12:55 1 3
I will prove to you easily, what is your email?
24. drpain posted on 07 Feb 2013, 13:13 1 1
Post it here, not giving you my email
27. Ron1980 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 14:58 0 2
this is my temporary email "email@example.com"
send me an email and I'll send you back(Just create a temporary email, it takes half a minute) !
33. iushnt posted on 07 Feb 2013, 20:32 2 1
How many hyundai can you buy with the price of your porsche?
How many galaxy s3 or upcoming gs4 can you buy with the price of your lumia?
Just because lumia has low market share doesn't mean it's a porche.. A hyundai buyer couldn't afford a Porshe.. But every s3, note 2 buyer could easily afford lumia coz it's even cheaper in many places.. They made their choice not because they couldn't afford porsche..
35. UrbanPhantom posted on 07 Feb 2013, 22:39 2 1
You're right, the Lumia 920 is not a Porche: it's a very affordable flagship smartphone, with a great camera and other awesome features. You certainly don't have to be rich to own one, which is a good thing. If you must know, it's actually a Honda Civic, meaning that it's highly reliable and more durable than other similiar priced products...
As for WP8 OS, the UI is very intuitive, and there's virtually no malware. That contrasts sharply with Android OS which is cumbersome, fragmented, and also typically insecure. Yes, Android has it's virtues, but then so does WP8, and I have no regets buying into this platform.
38. iushnt posted on 08 Feb 2013, 01:12 0 0
Agree to your point.. :)
11. UrbanPhantom posted on 07 Feb 2013, 10:31 9 4
I like WP8, and my Lumia 920 rocks. Maybe the other 98 percent of sheeple should be willing to try something new and different?
10. papss posted on 07 Feb 2013, 10:26 10 4
I love the haters.. You guys show me how stupid people can be.
I'm very excited to see what Nokia has up their sleeves
15. Jonathan41 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 10:53 2 1
I just like the name. "Lumia 1000" sounds legit. Hope the specs are to match. I would have not prob adding a Lumia to my collection. I started out with Nokia.
19. droiddomination posted on 07 Feb 2013, 12:31 3 11
My 920 is crap . Staticy speaker and creaky plastic parts. Uneven sim tray. And something rattles around inside. Never even bumped or dropped it. No more Nokia "quality" for me. I think I'll take the 911 model as previously mentioned. Unlike the jealous drpaun.
25. Nathan_ingx posted on 07 Feb 2013, 13:28 4 4
Are you sure it's a 920 that you have?
Cause i'm not sure which plastic parts you are talking about.
30. Baseballer posted on 07 Feb 2013, 16:52 5 4
Considering my mom and sister have one, and its the best build quality and its speakers are a lot louder then my iphone, i know your lying. You're username says it all.
34. tashreef posted on 07 Feb 2013, 21:14 2 1
Looks like you bought S3 with the logo of Nokia...
then of curse you are 100% right about your experience....
40. LumiaLover posted on 08 Feb 2013, 06:21 0 0
It must be still in warranty, so why don't you swap it.....or do you even own it.
20. akki20892 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 12:38 2 3
bring it on nokki............we know nokia can bring something new every launch........go nokia..........!!! can't wait to see.........!!!
22. mobilegeeks posted on 07 Feb 2013, 12:45 0 1
any chance that you can mention the real source?
as you can see both of your sources are pointing to us and I am just so sick and tired to watermark pictures after doing some research for hours!
28. BesnikRrustemi posted on 07 Feb 2013, 16:16 2 1
i hope this one will have new specs like:
Qualcomm 600 or 800 cpu
an aluminium body
thinner and lighter than the previous (lumia 920)
i know that windows phone doesnt support 1080p displays and other cpu`s yet but with these specs it would really be a powerhouse and an excellent innovation for windows phone (for my opinion).
29. Taters posted on 07 Feb 2013, 16:19 0 2
The 920 owners are going to be angry. This is worse than the 900 getting replaced so fast and the iPad 3 getting replaced by the iPad 4 in a few months.
32. papss posted on 07 Feb 2013, 18:35 2 3
I disagree.. I'm a l920 owner and I'm very excited for this announcement plus since when does tech stand still for longer than 6 months?
36. UrbanPhantom posted on 07 Feb 2013, 22:44 2 0
Why would Lumia 920 owners be angry? That smartphone is still top quality, regardless. It's only natural that newer products are going to have more features, but those who bought the 920 are not left wanting for much, other than having more appz available for WP8 in general...
41. LumiaLover posted on 08 Feb 2013, 06:24 0 0
So Apple don't update / upgrade their phone every year? Imagine buying any Android device at the moment. The pace at which things are moving, it's out of date in 6 months!
I love my 920. The screen is beautiful, the UI is classy and fluid and then you have all the tech and apps that Nokia has thrown in. I will still love this phone in two years time, no matter what they come up with next.
39. mew7946510 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 04:54 0 0
Looks great! But hey! the naming Nokia! Change that! LOL the next phone might end up becoming Nokia Lumia 1100(Someone still remember Nokia 1100, the phone with a flashlight!?! )