New Motorola Moto G Forte to be launched soon?
The image revealed by @evleaks - embedded above - suggests that the Moto G Forte is a bit bulkier than the original Moto G. We’re thinking that the handset might even be water-resistant - like some older Motorola smartphones from the Defy series - but we can’t be sure of that yet.
The features of the Moto G Forte could be similar to what the regular Moto G is offering: 4.5-inch 720p display, quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal memory. Of course, we might be wrong about that. Hopefully, it won’t be long until Motorola provides official details on this alleged Moto G Forte.
1. fzacek (Posts: 1108; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Hopefully Motorola isn't going down Samsung's thousand-model road. One variation is fine, but Motorola shouldn't make this a habit.
8. ThePython (Posts: 202; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Don't go full Samsung. Don't ever go full Samsung.
10. tech2 (Posts: 1731; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Yeah........Coz otherwise you'll end up with a business model which earns a $7 billion quarterly profit
12. Doakie (Posts: 1080; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Making money is the devil! Only poor people and broke companies are ethical!
18. sprockkets (Posts: 1075; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
That's fuerte. Forte means more like "loud".
19. Augustine (Posts: 603; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
That's fuerte in Spanish and forte in Italian.
20. sprockkets (Posts: 1075; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
And destined for latin america, so....
4. Lt.Green (Posts: 316; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
IP certification is a consideration not a must, an SD card slot rehash makes more sense than this.
5. apple4never (Posts: 907; Member since: 08 May 2013)
give it a dual core krait clocked at 1.7ghz like my SP and make it waterproof
7. sprockkets (Posts: 1075; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Uh, looks like a moto g with their grip shell already installed. Big deal. I have one sitting right next to me so I would know.
9. Topcat488 (Posts: 1106; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
I wonder what Lenovo will be bringing to the table, when they take over? Hopefully minimum of 16GB with a sd card.
11. NightFelix (Posts: 36; Member since: 29 Apr 2013)
Moto G Forte coming with 3020mAh instead of 2020mAh?
13. lagdroid (banned) (Posts: 15; Member since: 28 Mar 2014)
Make it bit slimmer its too thick
16. Augustine (Posts: 603; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
What durability problems does the Moto G have?
17. fatedcircle14 (Posts: 23; Member since: 18 Mar 2014)
just add a memory card slot to moto G and were good to go