More screenshots from LG G3 running Android 5.0 Lollipop appear
1. afraaa (Posts: 138; Member since: 23 Oct 2014)
where is the lollipop buttons !? lg , u didn't like it ? it will be mad dog at you soon
2. afraaa (Posts: 138; Member since: 23 Oct 2014)
no match to any of google design . unfortunately , seems they really like their already re-designed ui . ok
7. CassioXD (Posts: 4; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
LG added on G2/G3 interface a option to organize the buttons/sequence and style of the navbar, maybe theres a option to change to LP design buttons
3. irbaaz (Posts: 162; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
This lolipop upgrading war between manufacturers looking healthy for consumers.
8. Rigbaby (Posts: 84; Member since: 06 Nov 2014)
You can already change the look of the soft keys on the G2 on non transparent screens so I'm sure if LG doesn't add it we could still do it ourselves...add "http:" to that to visit the site I can't seem to add URLs for some reason
9. Tomfromsouth (Posts: 76; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
Does anyone think LG will put the g3 ui on the g2?
10. NationGuettaTR (Posts: 38; Member since: 28 Dec 2013)
Not much changes on interface hm a bit disappointed about that.