Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour serves impressive graphics, now arrives on Android
The jaw-dropping graphics come with both a single and multi-player modes, and if you want to switch sides, Modern Combat 4 also allows you to play the villain. The biggest changes come in multiplayer mode, though, with tons of new ways to arm yourself.
Get ready for some serious shooting, the game will strike you with improvements in visuals from the get-go, and that translates onto its size - it now weighs around 2GB.
The only slight downside is the price. At $6.99 this is one of the more expensive games on the app catalog, but given the sophistication and effort that went into it, we doubt that you’d regret your purchase, especially if you are a fan of the FPS genre.
source: Google Play
1. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Wow. This in one reason as to look for a 2013 phone an excellent performing GPU.
15. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
the games on mobiles have really started to show some real promise
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
$6.99? I'll wait for the discount :)
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
or maybe 15cents :) WOOHOO!!!
5. haseebzahid (Posts: 1813; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
this is the first game or app altogether ever on smartphone which actully might need dual or quad core
but it is impresive
12. dsmboost (Posts: 44; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
Games do not eat up CPU resources all that much. It is the GPU that needs to be powerful to run the game smoothly.
28. haseebzahid (Posts: 1813; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
hmm do maths or practicle on ur PC if u have time use the top GPU card available with the obsolite CPU P4 and same time move on to higend CPU with average GPU both might end up same with very below the average performance but now put both normal CPU and GPU it will outperform the other two why cuz there is balance.
coming to ur point GPU handles most of the part not all of it. depends who is the developer a good one or a newbee
6. zvioocge (Posts: 26; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
soooooo Black ops 2
but the graphics is impressive :)
8. Victor.H (Posts: 410; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Yes, as we've noted in the update the game has disappeared from the Play Store after users reported problems with the download. It should be back soon.Yes, as we've noted in the update the game has disappeared from the Play Store after users reported problems with the download. It should be back soon.
10. DX-HBK (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Dec 2012)
I ALREADY HAVE THIS GAME 1 MONTH AGO TOTALLY FREE N TODAY I WAS ENDED ITS ALL 12 STAGES.. N NOW PLAYING GTA VICE CITY,,, :-)
11. medicci37 (Posts: 615; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Unless it sucks as bad as modern combat 3 for Android, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting 4 a discount. As modern combat 2 still sells for $6.99.
13. novneet (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 Jul 2010)
Why this is not available in other countries?
Wan't to have this on my phone, but can't... :(
16. israinwet (Posts: 47; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
I just want a fps that plays nothing like call of duty
17. soldiernation (Posts: 34; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
I still have $7 in gift card credit and I'm still wondering if I should use it on this game or not for iOS. But I have an iPod touch 4 so it probably won't work given how laggy MC3 is.
18. anshul0000 (unregistered)
its back....check the link again
19. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
I have already had the apk :) just saved 7 bucks
Who wants some?
Nb: if you don't like what I'm doing, just stfu and don't talk about piracy thing
20. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Hey man, hows the game so far graphically wise?
21. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Very cool, running very smooth on my gnex :)
24. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Great, now that's good news. but I think at this moment my present device wont be able to handle that much graphics. Oh well time to scout for a better device (GPU wise) for 2013.
25. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Galaxy nexus has a powervr sgx 540 but its adequate to run mc4 smoothly
27. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
indeed, as for mine it's basically equiped with adreno 205 so performance is greatly questionable for this game.
23. jopancy (Posts: 55; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Send me the link and I'll spare your bloody neck from the hangman!