Japan, you did it! This is the world's weirdest battery charger
1. Adreno (banned) (Posts: 755; Member since: 12 Mar 2016)
Weird but funny and quite real? wow
2. Adreno (banned) (Posts: 755; Member since: 12 Mar 2016)
And Sanji thanked "Red Shoes" Zeff after he ate his own foot to save Sanji.
4. Samir_Maric (Posts: 87; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
OMG you guys dont know "one piece" is the best selling manga in the world and i'm the big fan of it...
5. GreenMan (Posts: 933; Member since: 09 Nov 2015)
Manga craze is currently the norm in Japan I believe... Can't say I'm 'lovin' it though...
BTW, has anyone else seen Honda NM4 Vultus Motorcycle?
Well, it's known as The Manga Bike in motorcycling circles...
Just look at it... Half Sport bike, half cruise (Harley Davidson, anyone?) and it's like a scooter in esthetics!
Weird... But you geeks might love it...!
8. Micah007 (Posts: 254; Member since: 09 Oct 2014)
Nothing wrong with it. Actually a very powerful scene in the manga/anime.
10. gaming64 (Posts: 234; Member since: 22 Mar 2016)
Am I the only one here who hates One Piece?
16. dimas (Posts: 1916; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
Watched this before. Red Leg Zeff saved Sanji's life when they were stranded in an island. Sanji wanted to show Zeff that he will grow strong that's why when he's going to leave the floating restaurant to join Luffy, he thanked Zeff while hiding his tears that's why his head is curled inside. Zeff and Sanji always fight and insult each other all thru their lives like the American Chopper family but they value each other like a father and son.
23. Cyberthing (Posts: 125; Member since: 18 Nov 2014)
I love one piece; excellent character development with stories that leave many questions unanswered. I wouldn't get this though lol.