Is your smartphone display too big? This finger enlarger stylus from Japan can help
The thumb stylus weighs 11 grams, is made out of silicon, and costs 1,480 JPY in Japan (about $15). It’s certainly a weird accessory, but, unlike some products that promise to enlarge your... uhm, not your finger, this may actually be useful. We don’t see it available outside Japan, though, so you might not have the chance to buy one anytime soon.
source: Thanko.jp (translated) via Akihabara News
12. TheMan (Posts: 408; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Definitely. Do they have a middle finger option?
13. Genza (Posts: 225; Member since: 12 Mar 2014)
The problem is you can't hold your Note 3 and use the stylus at the same time with one hand.
11. SPASE (Posts: 84; Member since: 03 May 2013)
And then they said "hey, look where else it fits..."
15. Sauce (unregistered)
A lot of to make things "enlarge" come from Japan...
19. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Now I get it why the asian small.... Joke exists LMFAO
20. GreekGeek (Posts: 843; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
For women, It can double as a phallus XD
23. Medbluelife (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 May 2014)
Guys i did this on September 2013 its on my youtube channel
24. tacarat (Posts: 167; Member since: 22 Apr 2013)
I'm patiently waiting for the tentacle enlarger.