Huawei Ascend Mate 3 (D3) to be released in September?
The Ascend Mate 3 supposedly sports a 6-inch display with 1,080 x 1,920 pixels, and has very thin bezels (if we’re to believe the photos seen below). It should run Android KitKat, while also offering LTE connectivity, a 5MP front-facing camera, 13MP rear camera, 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory. It’s said that the handset will be powered by an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 920 processor (which is made by Huawei).
Huawei recently started selling the Ascend Mate 2 in the US, so it could launch the Mate 3 Stateside, too. Of course, we’ll first have to wait and see if the Ascend Mate 3 is real. The new handset is expected to be officially announced in September.
Huawei Ascend Mate 3
source: IT168 (translated)
1. na7noo7 (Posts: 246; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
Big, but not a beast. I would rather go for the Honor H60 with 4GB of RAM.
2. diehardnokian (Posts: 52; Member since: 27 Apr 2014)
just the way how i expected the m8 to be. good design there!
3. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3078; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Huawei is doing good stuff, assuming the US model comes with a Qualcomm 800 class chip. I hope they clean up the headphone output circuit as that was a problem on the Mate 2.
4. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Ascend Mate 3 a mid-end with 1920x1080, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, 13MP/5MP? WOW!!!!
9. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Ascend Mate 2 is a mid range, so I assume that Ascend Mate 3 will be a mid range too. And that's make me wondering, what's on the high-end.
5. santy (Posts: 50; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Huawei just did an LG with the bezels. Awesome !
6. santy (Posts: 50; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
We may be getting an early preview of LG G4 or LG G PRO 3.
7. GenciGGarmY (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Apr 2014)
wow it looks just like blackberry z10 bigger version
10. p51d007 (Posts: 70; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
Depending, I might get this! I got a Mate2 about 2 weeks ago to replace my GT-N7000 Note, since it isn't much bigger (just 1/2" taller). If the Mate3 is as good as the Mate2, I might just get one and sell the Mate2 to a coworker. As long as they keep the battery the same size, and all the other features of the Mate2, and the PRICE.
If it works 4gLTE in the states, what's not to like?
12. florinchelniciuc (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 May 2014)
Looks like my concept : BlackBerry Z21. More pictures you find on my Facebook page. I made it last year :))