HTC Windows 8 tablet with Qualcomm chipset in the works
1. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Never thought of buying a tab but now there's an incentive to.
2. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
All I can say is that the chipsets should be an S4 and the battery life should be good if it wants to compete with Kal-el based devices. If that happens then I will definitely buy one!
3. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
I'll buy a Windows 8 tablet, but not with a snapdragon. Got to be another processor, i don't really like snapdragon.
8. remixfa (Posts: 14224; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
for once.. i think we completely agree peter :)
10. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Peter has good opinions. His bada fanboy-ism is the only thing unjustifiable. I prefer Peter than the miz or anyother fanboy.
9. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Tegra, TI OMAP or a samsung chipset.
11. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
I'll choose a samsung processor !
16. mahmoud abaza (unregistered)
and we are back with bada thing
4. uche_dashing (Posts: 11; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
peter, I thought you dont like the windows 8 tablet concept? I m suprised you actually wanna buy it.
6. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
I'm gonna get myself a tablet thats for sure. and i'm not getting the iPad nor an Android one. So i'm left with a Windos 8 tablet, even though i'd prefer a bada tablet.
7. uche_dashing (Posts: 11; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
LMAO....u prefer a bada tablet that doesnt exist.. Have u seen it anywhere including your dreams?
12. Lbgy86 (unregistered)
Just out of curiosity ....why a windows tablet?
15. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
It's entertainment and social (windows phone, xbox) and productivity (desktop, laptop) all in one tablet. Git?
13. sobreiro (unregistered)
Yeh.. windows tablet. Now I can get a tablet.
14. yellowcake (unregistered)
the concept of a windows tablet can finally make the reality of using a tablet as a laptop replacement a reality...until the announcement that legacy programs will not be supported in windows 8. i'm really hoping they include a compatiblity mode...this would be ideal.