GTA Radio gives you the GTA experience without the game
1. mas11 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 20:40 3 0
Downloaded it today and it's hilarious. Totally work the space.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 26 Nov 2012, 20:51 1 0
"Just be sure that if you're listening in the car, you don't go into "game mode" and hop the curb to start running people over. The cops in real life are far harder to escape than the GTA cops."
LMBOOOOO!! gotta try this app :)
(and no, not for that reason lol)
3. jroc74 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 20:57 2 0
Time for some Flock of Seagulls....
This might be a must have for any GTA fans. I'm about to start some trouble now.... The best soundtrack was Vice City, the best game was San Andreas....
7. stealthd posted on 26 Nov 2012, 21:58 0 0
Is this even legal? I realize it's a free app, and it's streaming, but it just seems weird that it comes from "Keshav Verma", and there doesn't seem to be any affiliation with Rockstar.
12. JGuinan007 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 23:14 2 0
The Dev isn't making money off it, he made it himself and gives it out for free. It promotes GTA and Rock Star games didn't put out a penny for it I would think Rock Star games would be happy about it now if the dev were trying to charge $.99 for the app Rock Star should sue him otherwise it's not worth it
17. Jurdiales posted on 27 Nov 2012, 01:17 0 0
yeah... but i'm not reffering to that, i'm talking about copyrighted music or content from Rockstar or some big company like Sony or whatever... i tried the app and i like it, i hope it lasts some long time online...
23. BREvenson posted on 27 Nov 2012, 13:11 0 0
Yeah, it is an enjoyable app. The way I see it, since there is no monetary gain from this app or option to download/share the tracks, it probably won't amount to any serious litigation. A "cease and desist" would probably be the first (and maybe only) step Rockstar Games or Sony BMG or other copyright holders.
On the other hand, the RIAA could count it as music piracy, and we've seen how that works out...
8. ElektronicGeek91 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 22:20 0 13
very pointless app. GTA is so outdated and just needs to give up.
19. ElektronicGeek91 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 02:18 0 4
GTA? really guys? grow up. if your talking about games on this site then see me on COD. I played GTA when I was like in middle school and nothings change. Still do the same oh S*** through the whole game. Oh and I forgot CHEAT CODES I bet you guys use those to huh? aha. GTA is DEAD!
20. ElektronicGeek91 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 02:25 0 0
Okay I take that back after checking out the trailer it might do just turn out to be a good game NEXT YEAR. My apologies guys don get your panties in a bunch. lol
21. KingKurogiii posted on 27 Nov 2012, 02:52 1 0
xD how does that foot taste?
14. nobelset posted on 27 Nov 2012, 00:55 0 0
Gta outdated? Wtf? Are you the kind of dumb guy who only knows a bit of the subject and makes your decision? It seems you only know GTA Chinatown wars
9. KingKurogiii posted on 26 Nov 2012, 22:22 0 0
i don't want this. i don't want to take that away from the games. i'm already too under compelled to play the games anyway. :P
13. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 27 Nov 2012, 00:18 1 0
Be on the look out for GTA 5 this upcoming year! going to seriously be a runner up for best game EVER made! and im not exaggerating people like most do.....check out the trailer for it
15. nobelset posted on 27 Nov 2012, 00:57 0 0
Out in spring of 2013 :-P can't wait to see the game plays of it coz my com can't even handle gta 4
22. DonkeySauce posted on 27 Nov 2012, 07:52 0 0
They need the soundtrack from the original Grand Theft Auto. It was great!
24. MattAdorno posted on 27 Nov 2012, 13:37 0 0
Hopefully this will show up on iOS soon because it's a pretty awesome idea.
25. 1ceTr0n posted on 27 Nov 2012, 20:22 0 0
Something that came out for Android first and not MAC? Excellent....
26. pliskin1 posted on 29 Nov 2012, 23:19 0 0
I love this app, makes me wan't to load up some GTA and play again.