Clearer image of Samsung Galaxy Note III leaks
The latest buzz around the barber shop has three different screens being made for three different versions of the phablet. The 5.7 inch 1080 x 1920 FHD screen is supposedly going to be a flexible OLED display for the premium version of the phone, a Super AMOLED FHD glass for the Asian model, and an LCD FHD display for the European variant. Take this with a grain or two of salt.
Under the hood, we will probably see the Exynos 5420 chip on the international version of the phone, while the U.S.model will get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800. 3GB of RAM is now being considered pretty much as sure a thing as possible at this stage of the game, and a 13MP shooter is penciled in for the rear-facing camera. We should see the Samsung Galaxy Note III see the light of day around September 4th, during a Samsung Unpacked event just prior to the start of IFA Berlin.
Leaked picture of he Samsung Galaxy Note III
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
1. Azure01 (Posts: 126; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Literally looks like a brick. Idk I like the look though lol.
21. AnTuTu (limited) (Posts: 804; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Looks kinda cool. May be an aluminium uni-body design?
32. PAPINYC (Posts: 2273; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Yeah, it looks like at least a good and solid 7 inches!!
35. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Anyone who is expecting anything other than a 5.7" Galaxy S4 is lying to themselves.
2. Shatter (Posts: 2021; Member since: 29 May 2013)
2013 and recantangles with sharp edges do not mix.
34. tedkord (Posts: 4702; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
They do when one company owns the kind with rounded edges.
3. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Cool...looks like an enlarged sgs2. Awsm
4. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I think this is probably a prototype however I'm still praying for a flexible screen display....make my wish come true Sammy!
7. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5731; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Agree with you regarding the prototype comment. Look for something closer to how the GS IV was a stretched GS III - expect a stretched Note II for the Note III.
8. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I know Samsung are still on design era 2.0 and they won't change to design 3.0 till next year....
12. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Flexibility will be in 2014 don't hope for it
18. _Bone_ (Posts: 2124; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Flexible displays will be available for the limited edition of the N3. This is a prestige race with LG, and Samsung can't allow to fall behind, even if the "first flexible display release" means like 100k tops.
The photo is not fake BTW just a prototype. The Note III will look like every other Galaxy this year, maybe a tiny less curved.
23. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Than I rather wait for the next flexible screen... Seems like they rushing to fast.. And if it's for limited addition that blows... Means U. S won't have...
5. MartianMe (unregistered)
thick as hell.
6. Jghelfi (Posts: 5; Member since: 22 Aug 2010)
If this is the real thing, why in the hell didn't they change the look of the GS4??
9. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
That's what I'm saying, gnote 3 is almost ready to out to market,
while the gnote 2 still on 4.1.2 jb, samsung baby, you s. u. c. k!!!
11. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
And ladies and gentlemen we have our first brain dead idiot.....then reason its on 4.1.2 is because its going straight to 4.3 which isn't coming out till next week....
39. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
You better go to Disneyland, just relax there to freshen your mind.
10. saenaedewe (Posts: 61; Member since: 01 May 2013)
I don't think it's the Note III... Samsung will still stick to the GS 4 design template...
13. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Haha you people new here? The design is actually hidden inside that rectangular shell. Samsung always does this to hide the real thing. Leaks from galaxy s3 from last year did the same thing.
16. Arman (Posts: 42; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
people please calm down.. its a note 3 in a rectangle cover, it wont be a brick trust me.. just like TIZEN (GSIII) leaked images.
the only thing i want is a 4000mAh battery and a metal frame(better build quality)
19. _Bone_ (Posts: 2124; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Please calm down, it won't have 4000mAh or a metal frame.
26. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Only if they would oh dreams do live on battery will be 3000 and 3800 at most
28. _Bone_ (Posts: 2124; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Sammy's following the same size, thinner bezel, 8mm thickness design pattern, and even the Mega 6.3 "only" packed a 3300mAh juicer, so even if like with the S4 Samsung does manage to free up some space, I don't see battery being larger than 3400ish.
20. pyradark (Posts: 767; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
looks like an xperia z with a note 2 home button Lol at sammy
22. Sondae (Posts: 187; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
It look like a Nokia square design looks with a screen of Xperia Z and a button of samsung lol...
37. MistB (Posts: 571; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Protective cover to discard the final look of the phone.
Here is another example but with a car/2015 BMW series his time. Samsung is cloaking the final look of the actual device, if you think that's it then you must not have seen their prior leaks where they hide all of their about to be released next generation devices in a protective case.
27. tiara6918 (Posts: 1395; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I'm going back to Samsung if this is the design.I prefer this kind of corners on the phone
29. XaErO (Posts: 146; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Seems to be a prototype .. Don't look like the final build !!
33. McLTE (Posts: 689; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
No way the Note 3 will look like this.
I would be more than shocked if Samsung changed the design so that it departed from the GS4 looks. Right now they have this whole cohesive design look with their phones and tablets - I don't see them breaking that right now.
I fully expect the Note3 to look like a blown up GS4. I don't mind.. I think they did a decent job with the GS4. I would like to see something new and exciting for next year though!
40. Dadler22 (Posts: 161; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Looks like a dev model. No way they launch it like that.