Black Samsung Galaxy S III appears on T-Mobile: glossy, gorgeous
Previously, we doubted that the angle and shades could have mislead us into thinking that a photographed pebble blue Galaxy S III looks like a black one, but here the black is very clearly seen. The back is very glossy, it almost looks slippery, and it looks gorgeous.
It seems unlikely that T-Mobile would change the color of the original Galaxy S III, so stay tuned - a black version is coming. We just don't know when, but we guess it'd be sooner rather than later.
source: T-Mobile via Engadget
1. ardent1 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 03:17 8 11
The problem with black is that the cracks in the body will be easier to discern. Samsung's poor quality control is going to come back and bite it in the butt.
11. darkskoliro posted on 15 Aug 2012, 06:10 10 2
so people thumb you down? seriously i swear anything you dont like about samsung or find average their fanboys will just hate on you
14. MISTER.H (banned) posted on 15 Aug 2012, 09:25 7 0
Hold on, wait, could it be, i'm confused, no, mmmm, second thought's, aha.... Every-one this look's like DarkJedi....?
aka diffrent acount, or may be Taco?
15. MISTER.H (banned) posted on 15 Aug 2012, 09:28 6 0
DarkJedi it's you? you'r name start's with "Dark" aha, a come back, couldn't resist a week's banned,,,,,?
21. darkskoliro posted on 16 Aug 2012, 05:18 1 0
Yes because everyone with a "dark" in front of their name can suspicious. Idiot, go get a f*cking life, had this username for 6 years now.
3. JC557 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 03:23 9 0
It's pretty cool. Kinda reminds me of the Palm Pre/ Pixie smartphones.
7. lubba posted on 15 Aug 2012, 03:52 5 6
Man, Samsung copied the Palm Pre/Pixie too! Have they run out of ideas. Honestly to me it looks like the iPhone 3G. Anyway gonna wait and see what HTC has up it's sleeves with the One x+.
16. SleepingOz posted on 15 Aug 2012, 09:40 0 0
And nokia too!
Oh wait, could it be that it's nokia copying Samsung?
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 15 Aug 2012, 03:23 7 7
such an ugly phone.......and im just being honest sorry......Great phone! but bad design
5. fragmentation (banned) posted on 15 Aug 2012, 03:28 6 3
we understand what you think, but i think it is the photoshop problem,
the real one, you can imagine the white version has dyed into black, but for me it still ugly, haha
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 15 Aug 2012, 03:40 4 1
the back of it is what I really found........ummm i dont wanna say ugly (even though i already did lol) but it looks kinda "weird" in a way.......Kinda like a black pebble or something you know what i mean?
8. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 15 Aug 2012, 04:31 4 0
It's "char coal" color, LOL
But more choice, seriously, is better
13. CanYouSeeTheLight posted on 15 Aug 2012, 07:37 2 0
I agree.. Soaps don't look good in black.
10. CharlieAtInfinity posted on 15 Aug 2012, 04:58 8 0
Agreed, also I like the S2 design more than the S3
9. nicholassss posted on 15 Aug 2012, 04:39 4 0
Maybe its because I've seen this phone in white a million times but this looks kinda weird.
Does anyone else think It looks kinda ...chubby from the back in black.
18. gwuhua1984 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 10:21 0 0
Hm... I think I would prefer the white over black... The glossy black look made the phone look really plastic looking even though it is plastic.
20. Jyakotu posted on 15 Aug 2012, 14:04 0 0
I still think the GS3 isn't an attractive phone, but I think the glossy black finish is kind of good looking.