Xolo Play 8X-1100 User Reviews

kvcake33 posted on Dec 15, 2015, 10:01 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Dec 15, 2015

WARNING WARNING!!! NEVER EVER BUY A XOLO MOBILE.

kvcake33 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

They never care about customers even if you die!!! not even people from top management will care for customers.!!
I purchased XOLO Play 8X 1100 mobile on 30 oct 2014, after 3 months i got problem with wifi so i visted xolo care they send my hand set to repair center it took about 15days, after i recieved noticed with mic problem, again i given in service center again it took for 20 days, after i recieved there is problem with speaker, i showed there only in service center he said me to wait for 15days he will order for part and he will replace it. i waited for 20days, then after part arrived he replaced it but no sound from my handset. then i said send it to service repair again. but he said they are closing service center there and given me another address, while going there i noticed camera also not working. after going there that service center head said I showed my mobile in another service center so he will not accept it. and said my mobile is out of warranty. then i talked with customer care and some area head then he accepted my mobile. this is the biggest mistake i did in my life. i said this problems, speaker and camera problems they took it on august 2nd 2015. after 20days i called them they said there problem with PCB board. because of last repairs done in service center. so said me to wait for 20days more. like this after 1 and half months they given me my mobile. but still speaker is not working. when i asked about it. he is saying your mobile not in warranty. we...