Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

9.5
6.5

baldilocks posted on Oct 15, 2018, 6:16 AM
Posts: 1849; Member since: Dec 14, 2008

The phone I always wanted back in the day.....

baldilocks has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I used to play around with this phone back when a few of my friends had it. I always wanted one. I though it was THE coolest thing around until the RAZR became available.

I'm still trying to find one in good condition on eBay for my collection.

OuttaLuck posted on Nov 28, 2010, 8:16 AM

Oh, the memories......

OuttaLuck has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

My wife had this phone when we met. I thought the Caller ID on the outside was pretty cool for the time. This phone did it's job for what it was, being prehistoric by today's standards. We found what I think was the only weak spot on the phone, and that was the hinge for the flip part of it. It shattered, and the screen fell off when it was dropped. We did make it work for a little bit, but all in all, not bad for it's time.

Pros

• Durable, was a tank for it's ancient time.
  • Battery lasted longer than most, held enough charge for a new couple who can't get enough of each other to talk.

Cons

• Weak spot, it broke.
  • Compared to today's phones, these sucked.

William posted on Nov 26, 2008, 6:12 PM

I dont really remember

I bought this phone in december 2004 or 2005, honestly i cant recall...
But as a college student i enjoyed it much!!

Pros

• Good design (considering its a prehistoric phone)
  • Affordable

Cons

• the camera, almost useless..but then again it was quite cool for its time..

Sashia324 posted on May 11, 2005, 3:20 PM

4.2

I HATE this phone!

This phone is the worst I have had. I am so happy I am getting a new one. Whenw e called the Cingular Wireless 800# the operator said, "wow, you've had that piece of ...umm...phone for over 2 year?" Nuff Said!

toughl0ve16 posted on Jan 13, 2005, 9:46 PM

3.2

Motorola

this phone os terriable you cant hear anyone and the ringtones are annoying and soft ... i have had so many problems with since the say i got it ... i hate it !

emka posted on Nov 20, 2004, 8:44 AM

awerage

a good phone but has some drawbags:( such as:
1)battery lasts for 2-3 days.
2)ringtones are very quiet.
3)It is quite large and heavy
p.s can anybody tell my the price of vga canera that can be used with this phone?? pleaz:)

FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless