Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

Kyocera KX9B User Reviews Back

Ben posted on Jul 25, 2007, 8:23 PM

Decent entry level phone

I have been using this phone for about a year and a half. It gets great reception, and the battery will stay charged for two day. There are not many features on this phone, it is very basic. However, if you need a phone strictly for making and receiving calls, this is not a bad one.

April posted on Jan 16, 2007, 7:44 PM

2.6

Ehhh.. Not my top pick

I work for Verizon Wireless, however I have Cricket service... :^X LoL. I am afraid of commitment I guess you could say. Anyways, I have this phone and I would have to say it is definitely not the greatest! I have had the slider remix, the candid, the xcursion, and then went back to this because Kyocera makes shitty phones and they all broke! This phone has no cool things to do on it, no cool ring tones, no get it now, NOTHING! I am using until i can save up enough money to get the new nokia slider!!

Kammie Evans posted on Dec 22, 2006, 9:50 PM

Kyocera Milan

I had this phone for a year and had problems all along with dropped calls, battery draining daily even without use. A month ago the area where it flips up snapped off on one side. Within that week it totally died out. I went back to uing an older phone and had to pay $15 to get it reactivated because that cheap Kyocera that US Cellular gives out was just that, cheap and cheaply made. I had complained about it a couple of times and was told that's just the way it is. I obviously wouldn't recommend it.

kevin posted on Aug 10, 2006, 11:10 PM

5.4

kx9b

the kx9b is a shity phone, the phone sucks you can hardly do anything with it, the only thing its good for is making calls and reciveing calls, half the time it doesnt work and the other half it turns its self off!! its a waste of money, the features on it suck, there is no internet, no email, no ringtones, no nothin peice of fucking shit, i wish i looked around before i bought or else i never would have bought it. if u want a good phone this peice of shit sure as hell isnt it!!

sassy posted on Jun 27, 2006, 1:01 PM

you will love this

the phone is great sound< picture< i like how small it is you can hold it in your hand and all the features i do like so all in all the phone is a great pick

C.J posted on May 25, 2006, 8:51 PM

Kyocera KX9C U.S Cellular Provider

My self and family members and 4 friends have this phone. The reception is great in area's our other phones would hang up or cut out. The speaker is loud! I've used my phone in area's where my friends phone was pretty much junk. He said he couldn't hear his phone well at all he couldn't hear well enough to carry a conversation. And twice where his phone would not dial out I've given him mine and he has had 100% conversation with no cut outs or hang ups! I talked a friend into getting this phone because he said his other wouldn't call out at work. He is using it at work with no issues in very loud and hard to get reception area's with no problems. I am on U.S cellular in Iowa and I can recomend this phone!

slim posted on Mar 13, 2006, 2:54 PM

read this

this phone is good overall the the graphics was ok and the sound i thought was good. horriable feature selection..........................................................

Susan posted on Mar 02, 2006, 10:19 AM

Kx9b

The kyocera kx9b is a waste of time and a waste of money, it should be taken off the market for good including the kx16 candid camera phone.Kyocera dosent make good phones,performance wise.

Anonymous posted on Jan 16, 2006, 11:28 PM

dskfjb

there should be more features to go to on the phone

K_OTIKFKR posted on Aug 17, 2005, 10:49 PM

CRICKET CLICKS????

According to the Cricket website and the box the phone comes in, etc.This phone is supposed to have "Cricket Clicks" available however after i bought it i was informed that it is NOT avail.If your looking for all the good stuff:ringtones,screensavers,wallpapers etc. DO NOT GO WITH THIS PHONE!!!