The Google I/O 2020 event is all set to detail the new Android 11 features2
THEGo here to enter this year’s ticket drawing https://t.co/TrGEP4AXEspic.twitter.com/w2Syn50wwU— Google Developers (@googledevs) February 20, 2020
Registration just opened for #GoogleIO.
Best new Android 11 features
- Dynamic 5G meteredness: Android 11 will up, say, video streaming quality if you are on unlimited 5G plan from Verizon, T-Mobile, etc.
- Punch-hole and waterfall displays: apps will be able to better utilize hole-in-display or curved screen designs.
- Bubbles: think Facebook Messenger's chatheads, but on a system level with other chat apps.
- Insert images into notification shade replies: exactly what it says on the tin, direct notifications interaction in the status bar.
- One-time permission: you have to love this one, as it will let you give sensitive app permissions on a single use basis.