Video shows Sony Xperia TL running Android 4.1.2
The firmware is not final as apparently Google Now was not included and the camera functioned at 12MP rather than the 13MP that the camera should work at. There are also new wallpapers available and new applications for pictures and video content on the phone. The Sony Xperia TL is the LTE version of the James Bond phone available from AT&T. That probably explains the AT&T apps seen on the video.
The video shows us that the update is moving forward and while it seems far from complete, it should give Sony Xperia T and TL owners the confidence that Sony will deliver it on time.
source: SonyViet.vn (translated), XperiaBlog via AndroidCentral
- Display 4.5" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1850 mAh(7h talk time)
Posts: 462; Member since: May 09, 2012
posted on Dec 24, 2012, 11:02 PM 2
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):