This is the HTC 10 in red (and it might not be widely available)
Right now, we know that the red HTC 10 will be available in Japan (via KDDI au, the country's second largest mobile carrier), and, thanks to Taiwanese website ePrice, we can take a look at some official renders of it. As you can see, only the back and sides of the handset are red, while the front panel is black. Still, the red HTC 10 has a very distinct aspect compared to the other color variants.
Already available to pre-order, the HTC 10 should hit shelves beginning early May. In the US, only the 32 GB model of the phone will be sold - both unlocked, and via carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint). Do you plan to buy one?
- Display 5.2" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Quad-core, 2200 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(27h 3G talk time)
Posts: 1185; Member since: Dec 24, 2011
posted on Apr 13, 2016, 9:50 PM 37
Posts: 14967; Member since: Sep 25, 2013
posted on Apr 13, 2016, 10:19 PM 0
Posts: 294; Member since: Oct 29, 2012
posted on Apr 14, 2016, 1:14 AM 1
Posts: 7; Member since: Aug 03, 2014
posted on Apr 14, 2016, 1:40 AM 2
Posts: 835; Member since: Dec 29, 2015
posted on Apr 14, 2016, 2:25 AM 1
Posts: 3960; Member since: Oct 21, 2014
posted on Apr 14, 2016, 3:34 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):