Sprint encourages developers, outlines its open approach
- Let consumers determine the application winners
- Be easy to do business with
- Create a developer’s “Garage” where new innovation happens
- Use the proven Open Internet model as a guide
- Support is best performed by the creators of the content
- Open still requires management
We aren’t really sure what developer’s “Garage” is, but we hope it isn’t yet another premature app store around the corner. So, developers, if this is what you are looking for when doing your business, you now know where to look at.