Our review is available right below, so check it out before asking any questions.
Of course, there's always the chance that we might have missed answering a particular niche question that could be of vital interest to you. This is why we are kicking off yet another Q&A session where you'll be asking the question and we'll be giving the answers!
Participating is rather simple - ask your question in the comments section below and we'll do our best to answer it in a separate post to the best of our abilities.
Without further ado, go ahead and ask away!
- Display 6.5" 1644 x 3840 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, Octa-core, 2840 MHz
- Storage 128 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3330 mAh(24.8h 3G talk time)
Posts: 4094; Member since: Nov 01, 2016
Why does Sony bother making phones?
posted on Jun 17, 2019, 5:30 AM 1
Posts: 1346; Member since: Jun 20, 2012
Since I discovered that Samsung actively seeks to trick me into handing them over my private data and now that Huawei is also out of the game, I'd say Sony is a valid alternative. My question would be more why LG, Nokia, HTC and Motorola still make phones. They have even fewer advantages or unique selling points in comparison to Sony.
posted on Jun 17, 2019, 7:07 AM 1
Posts: 26; Member since: Mar 29, 2017
Hi there! 1. Is WiFi 6 support going to be added in a future update? 2. Does it support WPA3? 3. What bloatware does it include, and can it be completely uninstalled (such as the Facebook app)? 4. In regards to security patches; does Sony have a good track record, and did you receive any security patch updates during your time with the phone? 5. Which phone has your favourite screen, the S10+, OP 7 Pro or the Xperia 1? 5. Which phone felt best in your hand, the S10+, OP 7 Pro or the Xepria 1? Thank you for your time!
posted on Jun 17, 2019, 5:33 AM 0
Posts: 4; Member since: Sep 20, 2016
what are the camera sensors sitting behind those lenses?
posted on Jun 17, 2019, 5:35 AM 0
Posts: 1; Member since: Jun 17, 2019
1. How's the volume from the speakers say compared to the iPhone XS Max both volume and quality 2. How's the slowmo in camera mode? 3. Is the metal railing painted on? Are there any plastics on the phones external 4. Is the camera glass normal glass? Gorilla glass 5 or saphire?
posted on Jun 17, 2019, 6:21 AM 0
Posts: 1213; Member since: Mar 31, 2017
1. Why does Sony have such great battery optimization? 2. How fast is Sony with software updates? 3. Does Xperia 1 have the best vibration motor? 4. Why doesn't Xperia 1 have wireless charging?
posted on Jun 17, 2019, 7:08 AM 0
Posts: 809; Member since: Feb 22, 2019
1) Stamina has always been the best power saving modes. But all sites never test phones with any power saving mode ON. So all phones can last more than we think. 2) You can be sure that except 10/10+, all other listed to earn android 10 will have before mid december. Monthly patches for most of their phones. 3) It has DVS like xz2. 4) no, they did not want to put it to not increase thickness. Also it is not good fpr battery health
posted on Jun 17, 2019, 8:45 AM 0
Posts: 321; Member since: Mar 05, 2019
Question--As it's the first 4k oled display phone in the world, is the display significantly better than the 2k dynamic oled display in galaxy S10? Also compare it with other oled display phones like iPhone XS.
posted on Jun 17, 2019, 9:32 AM 0
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):